Hi! Thanks for visiting my page!
My name is Katya Jackson and I’m a blogger, digital marketer, photographer and social media consultant.
I am self-motivated and proactive person with the ability to manage complex and varied workload. I have a great understanding of all digital channels and how they work together and impact the customer journey. My key strength is the ability to think creatively and strategically, demonstrating passion around finding the best way to solve problems.
In March 2017 I left my job as a Business Analyst at Hult International Business School due to redundancy reasons. I’m looking for Marketing Manager, Website Manager, Social Media Executive, Community Manager and SEO Manager positions.
- Blogging and Digital Marketing
- Scheduling, testing, and deploying a range of one-time, recurring, triggered and dynamic content-driven campaigns.
- Creating content for Instagram accounts, Facebook page, Twitter and Pinterest.
- Built and created a popular London Photo Guide: built a pre-launch email list, created content and designed the guide, created a sales funnel to build trust with customers that brings consistent sales.
- Online Community of London Photographers: Running monthly online photo challenges for 300+ people.
- Organically growing personal Instagram account (Over 22k followers).
- Instagram Consulting Services – katyajackson.com
- Identifying target audience and how to reach them.
- Advising on content marketing, including text and visuals.
- Providing strategies on lead generation and building an email list.
- Keyword research, link building and content optimisation.
- Market, competitor and keyword analysis.
Website and Marketing skills:
Google Analytics, WordPress, SquareSpace, Mailchimp, ConvertKit, Canva, Buffer, Hootsuite, Zapier, IFTTT, HTML5, CSS.
I also know how to run successful Facebook ads, that’s how you got to this page 🙂
I look forward to speaking with you!